Monday, April 29, 2013

Radical Rollercoaster Rush

Wow, what a rush! Went to 6 Flags Fiesta in San Antonio and rode every knuckle clinching, adrenaline pumping ride in the entire park for EJ's sixteenth birthday celebration. White Water Bay opened for the first weekend this season and the weather was perfect, the Tornado frightening!  All the rides were a short wait, about 5 minutes average. Bill said he wasn't riding any of the roller coasters every time he got on one :) and my favorite was the "Superman".  We spent eight hours straight pumping our adrenaline and we all felt it today; worn out and exhausted. EJ wants to go back as soon as she can and Bill never wants to go back. I'm somewhere in between. Ash and Jon have season passes and plan on coming back later this spring. My second favorite ride was the Frisbee, made by the germans :), that almost made me want to yurk my funnel cake. All in all, a great fun family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment