Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Breeding of Oonagh and Teagan

Well the season of breeding has come around and I have made 3 trips to take the "girls" to visit their boyfriend Pollo, quite the "handsome man"(And rather stinky too).  Learning to read the signs of heat are harder than I anticipated. I believe Teagan settled her 2 little doelings on that second visit and Oonagh,
her 2 little doelings on this last and third visit. (Yes, the aforementioned comment is positive thinking) And we shall continue as we started - hoping for the best. I think, as we head into the breeding season that the "girls'" heats were intensifying. Teagan wanted nothing to do with Pollo on this last visit and cried after me as I drove away - kinda felt bad - but Oonagh only had eyes for Pollo. Ahhh, goat love! So come this Febuary 21st and March 13th, we will be ooohing and aaawing over 4 beautiful little doelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment